[vdr] Re: Submenus in plugins

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

>Why don't you just take a look at the existing VDR code to see how it is
>done there? ;-)
>
>You should do something like this:
>
>  return AddSubMenu(new cMyMenu(MyParameters...));

Heh, I feel like a moron. I did try to find something, but I just searched
for the wrong things. Would this also work for moving up the hierarchy,
ie. activating a parent menu, or does VDR take care of that automagically
once I use AddSubMenu() and I'd better leave it alone?

--

             Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off.
                                              -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods