[vdr] Re: which remote for all those keys?

Alessio Sangalli wrote:
Hi. Which kind of remote do you use for all those VDR 1.1 keys?

I am using an old Grundig TP-663. It matches nearly perfectly with VDR because its original function was to control Grundig TV, Sat Receiver and VCR (a 3-in-1 RC)

Works with lirc and homemade serial receiver.

Wolfgang
Works on my roof are going to finish and I will be able to see satellite TV again in few weeks. By then I would like to have a state of the art vdr system!!!

P.S. if you need serial LIRC receivers I have few avaiable at the website in the signature