[vdr] Re: Read/Write Simulatneously

Alexw wrote:

Does the developer version (1.1.2x) + 1 DVBS card (1.3) support time shift?
sure. It was the first thing I've tested when I installed the new version of vdr.

I try to get it working but without success. You are speaking about the
new driver, could you explain this point a little bit more? It it is
driver related which version supports time shifting?
if you use VDR 1.1.2x, you are using the new driver.

By the way, say to me if I am wrong, time shifting needs to be done by:
   1. start recording the channel
   2. go in the menu and play the 'recording' file without stoping the
recording.

I was only able to get it working with 2 DVB adapters. If I am using
only one, VDR does not allow me to play the file while it is recording
at the same time :-(

That's the right procedure... I don't know why it's not working with you..

bye
as

--

How to build a lirc receiver