[vdr] More DXR3 crashes fixed

I continued to debug DXR3 plugin and core dumps related to bad reception
(errors in audio/video stream) and I found couple of more places that crash
VDR if certain random garbage is received.

The easiest way to reproduce these crashes is to place antenna into some
very bad place. In real life these don't happen very often, for me these
happened once a day or so.

Please try this if you have had asserts or cores and you are using DXR3
plugin.

This diff includes the diff I posted couple of days ago. The diff will be
here for few days:

http://cs78142214.pp.htv.fi/dxr3-0.1.4-crashfix2.diff
<http://cs78142214.pp.htv.fi/dxr3-0.1.4-crashfix2.diff>

                                                            Teemu