[vdr] HowTo poll a video-stream from a VDR-plugin (especially @KlausSchmidinger)

Hi,

I'm just starting C++, so I can't solve my questions by looking into the
VDR-code, yet. So, please don't flame me for silly questions ... ;o)

I want to implement a plugin, which gets a list with the channel-uids
from VDR (which functions can do that). Then I want to poll A/V-streams
by it's uid.

(e.g. if Sat1 would have the uid fj48rh34kgreoig I want to implement a
function pollAV(string uid) which returns the A/V-stream for
fj48rh34kgreoig with all PIDs defined in channels.conf. Is there any
function I can use in VDR?

Thanx

Rene