[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.24

Hi Klaus,

Okay, new try ;o)) Seems like your ci-ll has a
newer firmware than the one I had available ;o))
(as this isn't included in the CVS I used one from
an old ci-ll driver)

Both CAMS now work again (still need the modified
CreateConnection, tho)

No more ARM crashes

Recording with a Timer works AND if I kill VDR in midst
of a recording and restart VDR (timer active!), VDR
continues just fine.

> Also, you should not try to do a CAM reset while an encrypted
> channels is being recorded.

This problem remains and as you can't switch channels while
recoring an encrypted channel (single DVB card user), you
can't do the "retune channel", which is necessary after a CAM
reset.

One problem left: If you are recording a channel and remove
the smartcard, VDR segfaults (if you aren't recording it's okay
to remove and reinsert it). Now of course one shouldn't remove
the  smartcard while recording, but I'm playing DAU here. I think
VDR shouldn't segfault, tho ;o))

Other than that looking great. So for the CAMS text you can
say for

DVB 1.6
Ci Rev 1.4

MM all working (incl old firmware) (slot 0 & 1)
Alpha all working (NOT incl old firmware) (slot 0&1)

Removing smartcard and reinserting it in the other
CAM (+retune channel) works.

Any of these eight combos of MM & Alpha are working:

Slot 0    Slot 1    Smartcard inserted
MM        -               X
Alpha      -               X
-            MM           X