[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.24

Hi Norbert,

>> Great. Does it run stable now? ;o))

>Unfortunately not. If I start vdr with an encrypted channel it
>is shown and can be heard for just a minute. Then vdr seems
>to hang. But with a little patience you can switch to a FTA
>channel. From that point vdr is very slow and there is no way
>back to an encrypted channel. :-(

Hmm. I'm a little stumped here. Could you please try

Remove all DVB cards except the 1.3. Connect the CI
(Rev 1.4, right?) to this card and make sure that the DVB
isn't sharing interupts (mine does, but just to be sure)

Insert the CAM & Smartcard. Start VDR w/o plugins and
manually on a FTA channel (just edit the setup.conf for
current channel). Wait ~ 30 seconds so that VDR is
completely done initialising. Switch from a FTA to an
encrypted channel (don't record anything yet). See how
long VDR stays stable (don't do anything in VDR ;o))
If this works, please try to record something. If that *too*
works you have some kind of hardware config problem.

If that doesn't work either, hmm, well then I am out of
suggestions .Sorry..........

Greetz,
Reinhard

---