[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: graphlcd-0.0.1

You need something like lcdproc ... only for graphic displays.
Than it would be possible to write a API wit GUI elements like progress
bars, etc ... One advantage of a graphic enhanced version of lcdproc would
be, that all Elements can be placed all over the display and not at
character borders ... and it could be used small images, etc.

My two T6963 with 240x64 pixels would be happy to test such a software :)
I have also a display with a HD61830 (unknown resolution). But none of them
is currently in use or connected to a computer, so i can't test your
plugin...

Oliver