[vdr] Re: current consumption (was: Stromverbrauch)

"Rienecker, Fa. Evenio, ITS P, M" <C.Rienecker@deutschepost.de> wrote:

> It depends on how the Mainboard is designed. [...]
> And on top of that there are large differences on how much power a power
> supply can deliver on each output voltage.

That's what I believe, too. As far as I know the K7S5A mainboard needs
much stable power and combined with my "Codegen 300 W" power supply I
think it's not safe. So I want to calculate what I really need and by a
good new power supply to get a stable system.
I think this cannot be worse, though I thought that the DVB cards would
take more energy.

My system:
K7S5A LAN, Duron 1 GHz, 256 MB
Maxtor 80 GB, Maxtor 200 GB