[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: vdr-osdteletext-0.1

Am Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2003 09:57 schrieb Mirko Guenther:
> >>My current TODO list:
> >>-page number should only be reset to 100 when switching a channel
> >>-allow to view saved teletext of other channels than the current one
> >
> > Great!
> >
> >>Any other suggestions?
> >
> > - The transparency of the background should be reduced (may be
> >   configurable) to improve readability.
> > - The color keys should be programmable to specific pages just like
> >   normal TVs handle this.
> > - There should be a index key which jumps to 100
Currently blue is for zoom and blue for half page.
As I see this the only keys guaranteed to be present we can use for this are
the four colors. Do plugins also receive the kUser keys? I don't have such
keys on my remote control.
Anyway my idea is: Offer for each color key and kUserX key the setup options
"jump to page xxx", "zoom", "half page".

> > - The current time should be updated automatically.
> to update the time, the plugin have to reload the page continusly.

It is possible to only refresh a part of the OSD. So it is possible to take
the system time, format a little bitmap and display it in the top right
corner.

> suggestions
> - integrate the loadroutines, so I don't need the "old" teletext-plugin
> enymore
I'll do that.
I think it should be configurable via a command line argument.