[vdr] WinTV Nexus hardware problems

All,

After using VDR for 2 years now I want to ask the other users if they also
have severe problems with their DVB-S card (full featured).
My first DVB card was an old 1.3 version and lasted for about 4 months.
Then suddenly the TV picture showed strangly wrong colors, picture was too
dark and colors were much too intensive.
The card got replaced, I got a DVB 564 this one worked for 1 year, then
exactly the same problem.
I also got this one replaced by a Nexus version.
Because the card gets very hot I suspected a heat problem as a cause for
the defect. But Hauppauge support said they don't know of this problem and
never had this before. Haha.
I installed a cooler direct on the card, but after some weeks again. Same
problem. Picture too dark, too intensive colors.
Well, Hauppauge seem to be fair, they replaced it again !
And now these days , again! Defect.

Does anybody know what the problem could be. I don't think it could be a
heat problem anymore, but what else?
The PC is a MSI 6215 Barebone with a Via processor, nothing special about
and runs without flaw. No crashes at all, so power supply (internal
150Watt) seem sufficient. And for satelite connection I use a analog twin
receiver which also works without problems, so I think no problems from
this side to expect.

Any ideas? Or same experiences?

Jörg