[vdr] Re: ARM Crashes.

So far I'v never been able to keep vdr running more than 12 hours without
an ARM crash. :(

Does anyone else have these same problems and is there any solution /
workaround for this?
I modified the runvdr script, I took out the if condition for quitting (I don't use power off because the vdr machine is also a server), so now vdr is restarted after every ARM crash. But sometimes the DVB card crashes completely (no channels working, replaying a recording works fine, maybe the tuner crashes?), so I have to power down the VDR machine and reboot it (a reset isn't enough). Very annoying...

Do you also have the OSD corruption problem (missing text lines)?

Dany