[vdr] Re: DXR3 +Nova -> segmentation fault

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 13:46:06 +0100
<vdr@rokers.tmfweb.nl> wrote:
Hi again!

> For what it's worth.
>
> I've got a Nova-s-CI and a BT865 DXR3.
> With vdr1.22 I sometimes got a segmentation fault when ending the
> program.
> With vdr1.24 I didn't get it anymore (only a few times tried yet).
>
> So, meaby the problem is solved with newer versions.

I've tried it out with 1.1.24, but it's the same.
vdr starts, i can see an output on my tv or on the monitor as status-screen, but there comes no picture from dvb-card.
when i try to change the channel, i get only the error-message "invalid channel"
can you show me your config-files? or can you say what the problem is?
thanks armin