[vdr] help on errors

Hello!

I'm looking for an error-help-file for vdr.
While I'm trying to make my vdr system work, I have to analyze the error
messages I find in the syslog, especially those, comming from vdr.
Where can I get this information?

E. g. since weeks I try to solve the problem causing the errors
    ...vdr[892]: ERROR: Error while opening pipe!
    ...vdr[892]: ERROR: /video0/.../...rec/summary.vdr: Too m
any open files
Sometimes concering files, sometimes concerning folders.
Sometimes a system restart solves this problems for a while, sometimes
not. Sometimes a fsck helpes, but today not.
While I get those errors, I cannot record anything, because the files
remain empty.

I could not find explanations for this, so I now try to find for more
general information.

Any idea for this?

TMJ