[vdr] Re: Timeshifting

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

Alexw wrote:

Sascha Volkenandt wrote:

On Montag, 17. Februar 2003 14:18 Alexw wrote:

Is it possible for somebody to quicly describe how to enable/use the
timeshifting with vdr + 1 DVB card?

Quickly: Install and compile the latest drivers and vdr available on Klaus'
page.

Nothing else...

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt

Nice, I am using vdr version 1.1.25 + driver released on 2003-02-16.
Recording is not the problem, but when I try to play the recorded file
at the same time I get a message saying that the channel is lock. What
am I doing wrong?

Is the channel you are recording encrypted?

Klaus

Yes, I am wondering if the answer could be: Timeshifting with encrypted channels is only possible starting with 2 dvb devices. ;-)

I'll try with a FTA this evening.

Thx