[vdr] Re: compiling plugins: "iostream" missing

On 21 Feb 03, at 22:22, Sascha Volkenandt wrote:

> On Freitag, 21. Februar 2003 16:42 Chris Wuetherich wrote:
> > when compiling plugins like dxr3 or streaming there's a
> > "dxr3diag.h:13: iostream: No such file or directory". I remember
> > this working some weeks ago, something changed on my system
> > but I can't figure out what it was ... any hint would be appreciated
> > (btw. ffmpeg-0.4.6 is in parallel incl. symlink called ffmpeg).
>
> On some very old c++ compiler configurations, the file iostream is only
> known as iostream.h. Then it was available with both names and now (with
> gcc3.2) iostream.h is deprecated and only iostream should be used ;).
>
> Maybe you want to try changing that.

Thanx Sascha,
well, it helped, and also turned out to be a kind of chain reaction on
that debian system ;-) .

greets,
Chris

Note: vdr-dxr3-0.1.5 is playing now with this nice radio capability
but consumes more power than before, a 180MHz-machine is too
slow for vieving (with WinTV-Nova).