	From: Matthias Raus [mailto:matthias-raus_vdr@web.de]
	Sent: Mon 2/24/2003 8:12 PM
	To: vdr@linuxtv.org
	Subject: [vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: vdr-osdteletext-0.2

	Hi,

	I'd like to test this plugin, but it doesn't compile. (Version 0.1
	compiled and worked without problems.) When trying to make the plugin,
	it complains about a "missing separator" in line 68 of the Makefile. I
	am using gcc 2.95.3, maybe this is the problem...

	Matthias

	Marcel Wiesweg wrote:

	>Hello!
	>
	>Here is a new version of the osdteletext plugin.
	>I implemented some suggestions I received on this list and some ideas of
	>myself.
	>
	>Download it from
	>http://www.wiesweg-online.de/linux/vdr/vdr-osdteletext-0.2.tgz
	>
	>For those who don't know what this is all about:
	>This plugin displays teletext directly to the OSD.
	>
	>Have fun!
	>
	>Changelog
	>- Copied code to receive and save teletext data from original teletext plugin.
	>  (appreciating Peter Seyringer's great work)
	>- added command line option "-r" to enable the receiving code
	>- added setup options to make key bindings fully configurable.
	>  For each key you can choose between the three actions "Zoom", "Half page" or
	>  "Switch channel" or use it to jump to a page
	>- added setup option to make background transparency configurable
	>  (0...255, VDR's default value being 127)
	>- included Emil Naepflein's patch to improve changing pages relatively
	>- added feature to view saved pages of other channels than the current
	>  ("Switch Channel"). Last pages are remembered over channel switching.
	>- fixed bug when the upper half of a page was not automatically shown
	>  when using the number keys
	>- page and channel numbers now persist when returning to VDR
	>- added clock which can regularly be updated.
	>  (the clock shows the system time, which may definitely be different
	>   from the time broadcast via teletext)
	>- added setup option to enable clock
	>- now copies README to ../../man, as Reinhard Walter Buchner suggested

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat