[vdr] Re: OpenTV

Hello Olivier,

Olivier Jacques wrote:
AFAIK, OpenTV standard is "closed". We can't get specifications for it,
so it is basically reverse engineering. Same for MediaHighway.
Still, for MediaHighway, JC Repetto developped a small program to be
able to get EPG and put it in the epg.data (http://jrepetto.free.fr/). I
don't know if it still works, but was 1 year ago when I tried it.

MediaHighway program from Jean-Claude is still working !! At least for French Canal+/Canal Sat programs.

I am using it on my VDR server feeding EPG data to vdr at startup on a daily basis.

Regards,

Patrick.