[vdr] Re: vdr 1.0.4 compile error

> I try to compile vdr on a Duron 1.3Ghz with an Hauppauge
> card, running a 2.4.21-pre3 mandrake kernel on top of a
> Mandrake Cooker. The driver compiled fine, and the card is
> recognised by the system (in var/log/message).
>
> But when I compile Vdr 1.0.4, it fails with the following
> messages. I did not find any clue on the lists, and I can't
> google my way out... The only thing I did not check yet, is
> that the card is not currently linked to the dish (I have to
> go downstairs and wanted it to be configured first). But this
> doesn't seem to be an issue, doesn't it ?
>
> Any idea on what I may be missing ?

Hello David,

All advices from Sascha are valid. Please check this before continuing.
If you need more help (in French), you can go here:
http://www.forumvdr.fr.tc/

If I were you, I would use the VDR 1.1.x (developer version), which is
also very stable and offer now a lot more features and flexibility than
1.0.4. Just a thought.

Best regards,
Olivier.