[vdr] Re: vdr-osdteletext-0.2.1 - Page not found

Am Freitag, 28. Februar 2003 15:44 schrieb Niko Tarnanen:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I installed the latest osdteletext-0.2.1 plugin, but I only get "Page
> 100_01 not found" and similar messages on the OSD with all the pages I try
> to see.
>
> There were no errors when compiling, installing or using the plugin. VDR
> version is 1.1.25, and osdteletext is from yesterday 27-02-2003. I have
> not installed the original teletext plugin, as it's not required anywhere
> in the documentation.

No, it is not required. But to enable the receiving code, you have to specify
the -r command line option as it is said in the README.

>I'm in HTV-cable network in Finland and the card is
> TT DVB-C r2.1.
>
> What could be wrong here? Do I need to scan some additional frequencies to
> see the teletext? I can see all the FTA channels available in HTV and I'm
> using the channels.conf list by Jaakko Hyvätti.
> http://hyvatti.iki.fi/~jaakko/dvb/

Apart from the -r option, you need to do the same preparations as for the
teletext plugin, that is
- specify teletext PIDs in your channels.conf
- mount tmpfs or something similar on /vtx