[vdr] Re: dxr3/vdr problem

On 03/02/03 13:48, Rantanen Teemu wrote:

From: Simeon Walker [mailto:simeon@sbs.bangor.ac.uk]

Can't you make it lock up by pressing the blue 'Switch' button in the
channel list or schedule? Or is that just me?

Nope, doesn't lock on Blue button.

					Teemu

That is odd. I've just set up a remote with LIRC and the same thing happens as
with the keyboard. It doesn't look like a DXR3 problem as the whole process
locks up. If I run VDR with the watchdog timer then it will kick in and kill
the process.

If it's just me then I guess I must have done something stupid... after all
switch channels by all the other methods works fine.

Sim

--
Simeon Walker, email: simeon@sbs.bangor.ac.uk
School of Biological Sciences, phone: +44 (0)1248 383702