[vdr] Re: Poll: DVB-C Analogue-Module - Do you want driver support?

Andre Neumann schrieb am Sonntag, 02. März 2003 um 21:22:40 +0100:
> Me, too! For DVB-C Users it would be really great !
>
> Andreas Kool sagte:
> > On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 06:43:59PM +0100, Andreas Fatum wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> maybe the driver developers don't think there is enough demand for
> >> driver-support of the analogue-module (?)
> >>
> >> Everybody who would like to have the driver support that module driver
> >> should send in an answer to this thread; maybe there is enough
> >> interest and we can convince the driver developers to add support for
> >> it...

It seems that I missed the beginning of this thread, but I also would be
very happy if the analogue module is supported.
Much more I would like to see audio-control working on my Siemens DVB-C
Card.

--
Heute ist nicht alle Tage, ich komm' wieder, keine Frage!!!

   Joerg

An ounce of clear truth is worth a pound of obfuscation.