[vdr] Timers don't store program name, just channel

Before I dive into the code to find out why and fix it...

If I set a timer for something already in the epg, then the timer gets that program name
and the recording gets stamped with it too. If I set something in the future (more than 1
program ahead, then the timer just shows the channel name (which is understandable), but
then when the recording is made it just shows up with the channel name. In the UK where
(let's face it) most of the programs that are worth recording are on (maybe) four channels,
this makes finding your desired show very difficult. Is this how it's supposed to be ?

John