[vdr] Re: open source MHP application published

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 03:23:19PM +0200, Niko Tarnanen wrote:
> FYI,
>
> Anyone who is interested in making MHP (Multimedia Home Platform)
> applications for VDR should take a look at this press release that I
> just run into:
>
> http://www.rtt.tv/lahetykset.shtml?tiedote030225
>
> http://www.rtt.tv/mhp_eng.shtml

Now all we need is an MHP implementation for Linux on top of which we can
run the MHPTester application. Great.

MHPTester will definitely be useful when somebody starts to develop his
own MHP implementation, but other than that I guess it's pretty useless
for the VDR community.

Is there any open source MHP implementation projects out there? IIRC
Convergence was developing their own proprietary version on top of
Linux, but then that's not open source...

--
  Lauri