[vdr] Disk space

Hello to you guys with the big disks...

I was thinking it over for a while now... I now have some amount of disk
space. All in all it's about 400 Gigs on 4 disks. I'd like to build a
software raid5 and on top of it an LVM with space for the videos, the
mp3s, other stuff for networking clients...

Is it possible to add additional disks to a running raid5 config? I know
that I can add volumes to a LVM VG, and then dynamically resize the
partitions (LVs) including the fs on it.

Greetings
Steffen