[vdr] A question regarding epg

Hello,

I am using a DVB-S service that does not supply any epg.  To get around
this I have written scripts that suck the information from a web site
and then load it into vdr using svdrp.  My script is based on the
getsky.pl script from the sky plugin.

Now my problem is that over time the schedule changes and the epg
information becomes wrong.  This results in many strange things (eg if a
program is moved 30 minutes later I get two listings etc.)

Now, what I can do is use svdrp command CLRE to remove all the epg
data.  The problem is it removes all the data - not just that associated
with one channel.

Is there some way around this?  What is the table_id in the epg and can
it be used?