[vdr] Re: AW: Re: FEATURE REQUEST: EPG Search

Hi Steffen, all,

>> If I find the time, I think I will take screenshots with kvdr and place
>> them on my site, so that you can see that I am really doing something
>> (and not just talking about it ;o))

>What about release early, release often ?
;o))

>Mark it as alpha will prohibit you from get bombed by mail ;)

*That* is exactly what I am trying to avoid at all costs.

Okay, proposal: Let me finish the Movie-Info and the marks
replay mod and then I'll release an alpha release (maybe that
way  I can pass the picture grabbing to someone else ;o)) I'll
implement a special code against being , cough,cough
quote "bombed by mail". This is what will happen:

http://hotchevy.future.easyspace.com/misc/63Incher.jpg

or this one (free choice ;o)):

http://hotchevy.future.easyspace.com/misc/Jacobbs%20Ladder%201.jpg

(just kidding ;o)) really, it's one of my many hobbies.

Greetz,
Reinhard

---
Mail is certified Virus Free.