[vdr] Recording into Subdirectories

Hi list,

I'd like to be able to record into subdirectories of /video.
REASON : I've mounted some space via NFS, but want to keep my main
vdr-video-dir locally. now I'd like to record some files locally (into
/video/TITLE_EPISODE), others shall be shared to my other VDR box, which directly mounts
this dir as /video, too (/video/storaetsch/TITLE_EPISODE, where storaetsch is
mounted via NFS.)

I already tried to modify the Timer-Filenames which all kinds of escaped and
unescaped slashes, but vdr records locally and ignores my /es.

Any Idea someone?

br,
axl