[vdr] looking for "Wilde Engel", Enterprise (was: Enterprise)

> Johannes Schoeller wrote:
> >
> > > my recording of yesterdays enterprise from sat 1 will show only a
> > > black screen with sound.

> My recording also lacks the first 1 or 2 minutes.... *grrr*

My recording is 1h 22min, 1.7 GB cutted. I think it's complete but it
was sent only Mono. If interested, we should discuss the transfer per
pm. I think it should be no big problem.

BTW: Several months ago I got the pilot "Wilde Engel". Last tusday 20:15
on RTL the series started but my vdr did not want to record anything.
The "too many open files" problem that I have often and could not be
solved yet.
Can anybody help me get this recording, please?

TMJ