[vdr] multiple diseq

Hi. I'm going to setup a satellite dish for a friend who wants to receive 4 satellites:
13E
16E
19E
28E

I think we will have to install a main dish with three single LNBs to get 13, 16 and 19; another smaller dish for 28E.

He will only tune one channel at a time, so only sinlge LNBs are needed.

I think there are 4-LNB diseq controllers. Am I right? There was a discussion few days ago about this topic, but at the end I didn't understand how easy it is with VDR to use 4 LNBs.

Thank you for any suggestion!!!
bye
as

--