[vdr] Re: VDR box based on EPIA-M board and Cubid case

Hello Luca,

I haven't yet bought the EPIA-M board but I will use the home grown serial
remote control receiver supported by LIRC (http://www.lirc.org/receivers.html).
The EPIA-M board has an internal serial connector on board which leaves the
connector at the back available for other purposes.
By the way, from more research on the web it seems almost certain that the 60W
power supply of the Cubid case is not sufficent to power the EPIA board with a
DVB card. Unfortunatly I couldn't find any useful replacement for the external
power adapter.

Ondrej ...