[vdr] CICAM again

Hello

My vcr-system is now very reliable as long as I do nothing but
recording. It worked well during 3 weeks of absence and I missed
no record. But still the CAM-Support is not very well.

Thanks to the help from the list I got the stuff for the
Swiss TV-channels.

Now when using the new Root and Dpram it switches correct to the
CH1 aka SRG1 and displays the epg.data - but I see nothing than
some flickering.
Wen using Root-icam and Dpram-icam I get sometimes the video.
But sometimes I loose the other channels, sometimes I get after a
while "could not connect do CAM..." and this disappears only after
a reloading of DVB-driver and vdr.
The same happens if I insert the CAM-Module for Phoenix - where no
swithing of the LNB is needed.

If I try to record from an encrypted channel it works with a hitrate of about
20%.
Not too bad. But when it fails, vdr is exiting and discarding all
other recordings. Too bad to be used.

My Sytem: Linux 2.4.20, latest DVB-driver and vdr 1.1.25
          3 x Hauppauge NOVA-S
          1 x Hauppauge Nexus with 3 1/2" CAM-Interface

No power-Problems, not heat-problems.....

Regards
Wolfgang