[vdr] DVD Plugin + AC3 + Navigation failed

Hi, I have a problem with the DVD plugin of VDR (version 0.3.0 or 0.3.1) + the patch http://ricomp.de/vdr/dvd-0.3.0-AC3overDVB.diff + the french version of the DVD of "moulin rouge".

With this configuration I can't navigate in the DVD, I can't move into the menu and so I can't select the audio track (english5.1, french5.1 or french DTS). It was always the 5.1english audio track that is selected (the first audio track).
I found the problem only with the DVD of "Moulin rouge". With all my others DVD, the DTS or 5.1 work good and I can navigate into the menu.

When I remove the patch (http://ricomp.de/vdr/dvd-0.3.0-AC3overDVB.diff), I can navigate and choose the audio track but i haven't the 5.1 or DTS sound :(
So I think there is a bug with the dvd-0.3.0-AC3overDVB.diff patch. Someone have a solution ?

My configuration :
NEXUS
vdr-1.1.25
vdr-1.1.24-AC3overDVB-0.1.3.diff
dvd-0.3.0 (or same with dvd-0.3.1)
libdvdnav-0.1.4note2-vdr-as2
libdvdread-0.9.3
libdvdcss-1.2.5

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,15 € TTC/min)