[vdr] DVB-Driver and Nexus builtin Remote

Hi,

i use the DVB-driver linux-dvb.2003-02-16 with an Nexus-Card (Rev 2.1) on SuSE 8.1 and try to get the builtin IR
working. After loading the driver the copyright message appears on TV and vdr also works. But i want to use the
IR with the Remote-Plugin. To verify, that there is no hardware issue i put the nexus back in the Windows Box.
In this Box the RC works.

As described in the README in /apps/av7110_loadkeys i set up the  av7110_ir_debug=1 in the makefile and then did
./av7110_loadkeys hauppauge.rc5 > /proc/av7110_ir  and ./evtest

I get a list of Codes and the message "Testing ...". Sadly i see no reaction pressing every key on the remote
control on the screen nor in syslog. I've tryed the -i switch on ./av7110_loadkeys, same.

Can anybody give me an idea?

What is the expected behavior of evtest?
Is SYSLOG (/var/log/messages on SUSE) and the "Kernellog" in the Readme the same?
When the DVB-Driver will ever support my ir what is the right make statment for vdr? REMOTE=KBD?
Am i right in thinking LIRC and the Remote-Plugin are two complete different approaches that do not depend on
each other?

Thanks for some answers.

 Ulrich