[vdr] Re: vdr and dvd-plugin

Ralf Schlechtweg-Jahn wrote:
Hi,

I have tried this question now two times:

The dvd-plugin ist working, but when I use it, vdr is constantly - every
second - writing the following message to /var/log/messages:

Mär 12 18:55:31 xvideo vdr[1914]: ERROR: OSD window width must be a multiple
of 4 - increasing to 260
It's a harmless warning that actualy should not happen. The SPU decoder stuff should normaly resize the OSD window to a multiple of 4 before display them.
I'll have a look at it (as time permits ...)

Have fun

Andreas