[vdr] DVD PLugin

Hi,

I just got the DVD plugin doing somethign useful... ;)

I'm using:

libdvdnav-0.1.4note2-vdr-as2
libdvdcss-1.2.26
libdvdread-0.9.4
a52dec-0.7.4

with vdr-dvd-0.3.1

after abotu 10 mins of playing I realised the jerkiness was solved by
enabling DMA on my DVD drive.

However, I have the problem that the following seems to be consantly
written to my syslog, usually once, maybe twice a second:

libdvdnav: get_video_aspect:aspect=3
libdvdnav: get_video_scale_permission:permission=2

This tends to be when watching the actual movie.

During other things, such as intro parts on dvd's I tend to get:

libdvdnav: get_video_aspect:aspect=3
OR
libdvdnav: get_video_aspect:aspect=0

Both teh same as above, are being written to teh syslog about once maybe
twice a second.

Therefore my main question is why? And how can I stop it :)

I also had a problem getting the plugin to work with teh dxr3 plugin
(using the dxr3 as my primary device), but fortunatly I also have a fully
featured card at the moment, and it seems to work just fine on that. So I
can look into this problem later (unless it's already been solved and
someone can tell me the answer :))

Any help anyone can give on teh above problems is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Gary