[vdr] More features implemented than possible?

Hi,

This is my most curious 'bug' report I ever wrote. I do not report a bug, but
a feature, I thought would be impossible.

I have a dual card setup: One DVB-C card for receiving and one DVB-S for
displaying. I did not manage to get a satelite dish so far, so there is no
recording possible on the DVB-S card.

I switched to vdr-1.1 last week and yesterday I was looking one program while
a timer started to record another program. I expected my current program to
stop, but this did not happen. vdr recorded happily the other program while
showing the actual one. How is this possible? I always thought, one card can
only receive one program at a time.

Greetings
		Christoph