[vdr] Re: Dummy primary device (Re: splitted vdr system)

I'm running a server with 3 Satelco Standard PCI DVB-S (= Hauppauge WinTV
Nova-S).
I do not have a full-featured card nor a DXR3 inside.

It worked with VDR-1.0.4 and VDR-1.1.1x (x was something between 5 or 7).
For maintaining recordings/timers I used vdradmin. It works with and without
DEBUG_OSD=1. In the logs there was a "no primary device found", but only
logging, VDR itself worked without problems.

Now, I'm going to test VDR-1.1.26 (about end of week, when the DVB-driver
compiles with my origin Debian-kernel ...)

Rene