[vdr] Re: [EXPERIMENTAL] new autopid /nvod patch

What about diseqc setting? A channel can exist with the same polarity,
same frequency, even same symbol rate, but be two different channels.

Perhaps a further development could be to parse the SDT and build tunable
channel list from each transponder? (if it doesn't already do this)

_J