[vdr] Re: Which motherboard for a vdr box ?

hi,

I have to warn you that, according to http://www.linuxbios.org/status/index.html, Linuxbios is unstable on the pcchips 810!
If you need (I don't think so) linuxbios, bye a supported one!
Personally, I'm very satisfied with Asus boards, but they are expensive.

Greets

>Dr Jean Philippe LIOT wrote:
>
>> could you help me choose a good motherboard for my vdr box ?
>> I would like to use wakeup time but i have not be able to find clear
>> info in the nvram doc.
>

>definetly pcchips 810lmr. it is a small cheap board, with integrated
>audio video lan and modem, and it's very easy to install linuxbios on it
>(to make the boot time very very short)
>
>bye
>as
>

>--