[vdr] AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: EPG scan cause high load and AC3 drop outs

> > In both cases I use AC3 out over Soundcard. So I don't think the
> > IRQ flood is the case for my crashes, because vdr 1.0.4 ran stable
> > for a long time at my machine.
> > (I'm quite not 100% sure if the driver/VDR or bitstreamout-plugin
> > crashed my machine but this was the only thin I changed in the last
days)
> > I updated the driver to the newest CVS version and till now I got no
> > crash anymore.
>
> Ah ... thanks for the hint.  Btw: do you have sound drop outs during
> live view?

Hmm, currently i've no dropouts in live view, but the audio is sometimes not
lip sync (switching to an other channel and back solves this)

BTW. Are there any other freetv-channels broadcasting AC3 than Pro7 (which
is
broadcasting DD2.0 at the most time, but this shouldn't affect the test
results)

My current (stable config):
VDR 1.1.25
bitstreamout 0.44