[vdr] Re: osdteletext

Am Donnerstag, 27. März 2003 02:01 schrieb Czakó Krisztián:
> Ok. Now I have subdirs (channel numbers?) in /vtx and when I start
> osdteletext plugin from vdr and waiting I get more and more .vtx files
> in the dir. But osdteletext still reports "Page 100-01 not found". I've
> tried other pag numbers randomly without success. The up/down left/right
> keys on my remote does not work in osdteletext. Numbers work, so I can
> jump to a specific page. But no page :(
> Any suggestion?

If the directory is filled, it is obviously set up correctly, but if you see
the message, then the file cannot be opened for reading.
Please check that there are no problems with access permissions, and there is
a file 100_00.vtx (or _01) which is 972 bytes long.

If you did not find a problem, insert the line
   esyslog("ERRNO after fopen: %d", errno);
between line 598 and 599 (which says "return false") of menu.c,
recompile and post what (hopefully) appears in your syslog.

Marcel