[vdr] Re: how to connect DXR3 to TV?

On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 11:09:16AM +0100, Thilo Wunderlich wrote:
> I bought a DXR3 card from Ebay for my vdr, unfortunately without
> cables.
>
> What is the best way to connect it to a tv?
> My guesses
> Best: card svideo out - svideo in tv
> Better: svideo out - adapter cable [1] - scart tv
> Good: svideo out - adapter cable 7pins to cinch - cinch to scart - tv
>
> [1] found this one http://www.svideo.com/svideoscart.html
>
> Is this correct? What are you using?

   I believe that Creative still sell replacement cables for the DXR3
on their website. I can't quote an address right now (sorry), but they
turned up when I looked for "DXR3" in their site search.

   Hugo.

  PGP key: 1C335860 from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk
           --- All hope abandon,  Ye who press Enter here. ---

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --