[vdr] AW: Re: OSD is not switched on recording (minor bug) ?

Hallo,

> Christian Jacobsen wrote:
> >> I have noticed this a couple of times.
> >>
> >> If I start a scheduled recording on the 1. DVB-Card (DVB-s) then the
> >> OSD is not switched to the recording channel.
> >>
> >> Explanation : I am watching RTL (channel 4 on my system) and a
> >> recording starts on say Pro7 then the Picture and the recording is
> >> from Pro7 (no problem there :) - but when I press OK it still shows
> >> the OSD of RTL (channel 4). After switching channel up it then shows
> >> Pro7 and everything is as it should be.
> >>
> >> Anyone else seen this ?
>
> Yes, this is a known issue.

OK, then I am not "alone" ;)

I had a look at the syslog.
It seems that the channel is not switched (as when watching the channel and
switching manually) before recording is started. The "switching to channel
X" message is not in the syslog.

Greetings
Christian