[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE vdr-weather-0.2.0.tgz

Hi,

thanks for that, I like this plugin! Works well here; however it would be nice if you could fix the problem with the OSD symbols, as the sun definitely doesn't shine here currently... :-)

Matthias

s.moldaner@gmx.net wrote:

Hi list,

I released a new version of vdr-weather. Now you can choose between a simple
and a graphical layout. The graphical layout is a test. It displays the wind direction and the
weather condition as an icon. At the moment the condition icon always displays the
sun ;) It's hard to do ascii art :(

If someone has the ability to design good ascii art icons, please feel free
to contact me!

2003-04-01: Version 0.2.0:
- Now you can choose between two layouts: simple and graphical.
- Added icons for winddirection and weather condition. Weather condition
does yet not really work, the sun will always shine :)
- The simple layout is now a bit more pleasing.
- Now compiles with gcc 3.x.
- A couple of bugfixes.
- Better localization

Cheers,