[vdr] Re: Aldi Remote -> Which code ?

Hi,

I had the same problem. Latest driver seem to solve this problem (see
the following announcement of the latest remote plug-in from Oliver
Endriss, especially the last part):

------------------------------

Hi,

there is a new version of the remote control plugin.
It can be downloaded from
    http://endriss.escape.bei.t-online.de/vdr
See README for details.

[...]

To use this feature, you have to use CVS HEAD, CVS dvb-kernel 2003-03-31
or later (or the next 1.0.0 release, of course). The feature is
automatically detected and used.

BTW, these drivers might also be useful, if the remote control of your
TV set interferes with the remote control of your DVB-S. See the file
'DVB/apps/av7110_loadkeys/README' for information how to enable
checking of the device address.

Greetings

Jörg

Of