[vdr] AW: Re: EPG cleanup at 5:00 crashes VDR

Hallo Klaus

> >> @klaus : I can provide you with the epg.data file if you like ?
>
> Thsi would only help if you can reproduce the crash when loading this
> epg.data file. So, if you can force the EPG cleanup (either by setting
> your system
> time accordingly or by editing VDR/eit.c) and it crashes reproducably with
> that epg.data file, please ZIP it and send it to me via PM.

Unfortunatly I could not reproduce it :(

Maybee I will write a script that runs in cron and copies the epg.data
before the 5:00 scan so that one can reproduce it next time.

What happens if a recording is running at that time ?
Is the cleanup then postponed to a later time or does it then crash ?

Greetings
Christian