[vdr] Again: Screen black and no sound during recording

Sorry that I bring that up again, but I still have the problem :-(

Situation:
A channel is being recorded.
The screen is black and there's no sound on that channel.
I can zap to other channels on the current transponder, picture and sound are fine.
If I zap back to the channel currently being recorded the screen gets black again, no sound and the white on red message "channel blocked, recording" (or something like this, I have it in German).
When the recording finishes the screen stays black and only comes back to life when I zap around again.

I use DVB pre2 and a Vanilla VDR 1.1.26 with no plugins.

Does anyone else encounter this problem?
It's very annoying if you can't watch while and what you're recording :-(

Thanks for your help
Thomas