[vdr] Re: New epg source

On Friday, April 4, 2003, at 01:37  pm, Steven Toth wrote:

I've been working on a new source for UK tv listings. At some point I'll need to start interfacing with the VDR epg interfaces/structures. I kinda hoped vdr might expose an API of some description.
I'm *very* interested in this, although not for use with VDR.

What does your system output the listings data to?

Can anyone point me at a good interfacing document or VDR interfacing howto?
Look at the 'sky' plugin that comes with VDR. It has a 'getskyepg.pl' (or similar!) file which uses VDR's SVDRP interface to update the EPG.