[vdr] cam-errors (@Klaus)

Hallo Klaus,

according to some topics about cam errors and an earlier topic
about differences in several versions I have checked last days
my computer and the difference between 1.1.23 and 1.1.26
(we talked earlier about it) and for me it's absolutly no doubt:
1.1.23 has had this error with the slow menu but don't
makes significant am errors
I have carefully excluded IRQ or temperature problems
(exclusive IRQ for both of my cards, open case, second fan, etc.):
with 1.1.23 nearly 100% of the recordings are error free
and with 1.1.26 I have errrors in nearly every recording, because
of the error-reading-cam-thing with following vdr-reloads...

I have switched severals times between the versions (vanilla of course and
with 1.0.0-pre2 driver) and it's replicable.
maybe it helps you to explore the cam read error problem...

greetings,

Uwe Weissbach